Hello PS2 Division. for some time now i have been contemplating this, and i feel it's necessary to let you know that i will be leaving the outfit for TR, as i will not be playing TR anymore. Honestly im going back to my Planetside 2 roots, and rejoining my freedom fighters in the NC. Im doing this for 2 reasons.

Reason 1: TR has fallen off in both geographical sphere of influence (in-game of course) and

Reason 2: AoD isnt among the respected outfits anymore, and that's understandable. things change over the years, and its inevitable.

I joined AoD back then because we were a great outfit, and the community had respect for us. Now im not pointing fingers at anyone, nor am i naming names. i just feel like its time for me to return to my roots in the NC, and it doesnt show that i have any less love for this gaming community and the things we do and stand for. I am just giving you a friendly parting of ways for Planetside 2 alone. I'll still be with AOD on War Thunder because i enjoy playing that game with you guys. I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully some point in the future things can change, and i may come back to TR again.

Best of luck,
-Corinlee

P.S. sorry if i posted this in the wrong subforum, i didnt know where else to post this. Please feel free to move this to the proper subforum or subthread.